Text Size

The Church

The present church was built at the specific instruction of the 1st Duke of Westminster.

The foundation stone was laid in 1897 and the church was consecrated on Ascension Day 1900.

For full information on The Parish Church of St Mary the Virgin, Eccleston including the latest and previous Parish Newsletters please log into

www.ecclestonstmary-chester.org.uk

Read about the history of the church...
Read about the inside of the church...
List of Rectors  for the last 700+ years from 1300 to 2014 ...

Eccleston Village Hall

The Village Hall is available for hire for Family Celebrations, Children’s Parties and Wedding Receptions. Enquiries from Clubs and Groups are welcome.

Read more..

Brain Rehabilitation

Since 2008 the registered charity The Brain Rehabilitation and Development Centre has been based in The Old Coach House at Eccleston

Read more..

Village Hall Bookings

No events